TOKYO KEISO CO., LTD. develops, manufactures, sells, and maintains fluid measuring instruments, particularly flowmeters and level meters.
In accordance with its philosophy, “Contributing to Global Future through Measurement Technology”, the company is enriching the lives of people all around the world by contributing to the preservation of the global environment.
- 1. We comply with environmental laws and other rules we have agreed to.
- 2. We are focused on the following matters and have established environmental objectives regarding them.
(1) Activities that benefit the environment by improving our fundamental business operations, including business quality and production technology
(2) Developing, improving, and selling products that help the environment
- 3. We strive to prevent environmental pollution caused by chemicals used in the course of corporate activities, chemicals contained in our products, and waste that is emitted.
- 4. We conduct proper reviews of our management systems and strive to make continuous improvements to our environmental protection activities.
- 5. Our environmental policy is shared with all employees of the TOKYO KEISO group and is made public on our website.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Registration Details
|(1) Applicable standards||
|(2) Registration date||May 16, 2007|
|(3) Certificate number||JQA-EM7458|
|(4) Examining body||Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)|
|(5) Scope of registered activities||Design, development, manufacture, inspection, sales and relevant services (maintenance, inspection, repair, and provision of service parts) for flowmeters and level meters, and manufacture of electronic circuit units for flowmeters and level meters|
|(6) Certified sites||
Yokohama Branch Factory,
Hakusan Business Center,
Okinawa Tokyo Keiso Co., Ltd.,
Keisokiki Co., Ltd., and Keisodenshi Co., Ltd.