Tokyo Keiso manages personal information strictly in a safe environment
under strict security according to related laws, guidelines, and internal
As for the proper handling of personal information, Tokyo Keiso executes necessary education and enlightenment to employees.
1) When collecting personal information from customers, we will limit the scope of use and collect it with the consent of the customer.
2) The use and provision of personal information collected from customers will be done within the scope of the customer's prior consent.
3) Keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
4) We will comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning personal information held by our company.
5) We will maintain rules for personal information protection and make continuous improvements.
2. Encoding of the personal information by SSL
When the personal information is submitted by you through this website, Tokyo Keiso uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), carries out the encoding of the personal information in preparation of the unauthorized access by a third party, and tries hard to be able to ensure a security in the rational scope.
3. Utilization of "Web Beacon" as "statistics tool"
The acquired information does not include any personally identifiable information such as user name or email address. If you do not wish to collect information using cookies, you can refuse to accept cookies sent from this website by changing your web browser settings.
However, please note that the services on this website may not function properly in that case.
4. Utilization of "Statistics tool"
Tokyo Keiso uses the statistics tool for grasping the access condition by whole customers, and Tokyo Keiso will use the statistics obtained through this web site for the purpose of improvement of the web site.
When you visit Tokyo Keiso websites, information is stored on your terminal device in the form of a "cookie." Cookies are small files that are stored on your terminal device and save certain settings and data to exchange with our websites via your browser.
For example, cookies enable us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time. As a general rule, we never collect personal data via cookies, unless you have given us your express permission to do so.
Cookies help us to personalise your future visits to our Website and to
provide you features that we think will be of interest to you. Cookies also
help to prevent you from being asked to register or made to re-enter your
password every time you visit our site.
Most browsers offer you information about how to avoid, alter and/or identify and remove cookies. You are, of course, free to delete from your hard drive any cookies that we have issued to you. However, your future visits to our Website may then be less personalised and convenient.
6. How can I deactivate cookies?
Please check your browser's support website for instructions, thank you.