Acquisition of ISO9001 Certificate
Companywide Acquisition of ISO9001 with Total Quality Management as the Goal
Acquisition of ISO9001 Certificate
Rapid Changes in Management Environment.
In order to obtain customer reliance and satisfaction in a changing world involving an uncertain environment of severe competition, Tokyo Keiso is looking after stabilized corporate management and social contribution in all phases of products, service, personnel recruiting and activity processes with "Meet customer needs and ensure a stable supply of reliable products" as our Quality Policy.
We are thus making efforts to:
1. Further improve our product quality, reduce the quality cost, and strengthen international competitiveness 2. Respond to customer desires for acquisition of ISO certificates 3. Implement a quality management system through ordinary daily activities of all employees. The final goal is continuously improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the management system so as to make the quality management system function organically truly in our corporate management.
1. Contents of Quality Management System Registration
(1) Applicable standards: ISO 9001 : 2008
BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008
EN-ISO 9001 : 2008
JIS Q 9001 : 2008
(2) Date of registration: February 20, 1998 (3) Registration certificate Nos. JQA 2172 and JP-JQA-2172
(IQNET: International mutual certification)
(4) Certifying organization: Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA) (5) Registered range of activities: i. Design, development, manufacture and sales of flow meters and level gauges, and providing supplementary services (maintenance, inspection, repair, and service parts supply) ii. Sales of flow meters and level gauges, and providing appurtenant services (maintenance, inspection, repair, and service parts supply) (6) Registration certificates that can be submitted to customers (copy): i. JQA certificate (in Japanese) ii. JQA certificate (in English) iii. IQNET certificate (in English)
2. Features of Certificate Registration
We have obtained overall certification including our offices and factories as a manufacturer specialized in flow meters and level gauges. This is a rare achievement in the industrial sensor industry.
1) Products and office:
The certificate fully covers our company, or all organizations related to the quality management system for the development, manufacture, sales and after-sale service of our flow meter and level gauge products.
All of our products ordered by our customers, therefore, are manufactured wholly in the certified quality management system assuring their qualities.
2) Applicable scope of certificate:
ISO9001 certificate has been fully recognized by customers worldwide. Since JQA who evaluated us is one of 36 member institutions of IQNET (world's leading certifying organization comprising top institutions in various countries which conducts over 50% of certifications in the world) we have also obtained the IQNET certification as well.
The certificate number JQA2172 (JP-JQA-2172) we have obtained, therefore, has also been certified by the following IQNET member institutions.
IQNET Partners * :
|AENOR : Spain
ANCE : Mexico
CQC : China
DQS : Germany
FCAV : Brazil
ICONTEC : Colombia
JQA : Japan
MSZT : Hungary
ÖQS : Austria
QMI : Canada
SFS : Finland
SQS : Switzerland
|AFAQ : France
APCER : Portugal
CQM : China
DS : Denmark
FONDONORMA : Venezuela
IMNC : Mexico
KEMA : Netherlands
NC : Norway
PCBC : Poland
RR : Russia
SII : Israel
SARC : Romania
|AIB-Vincotte International : Belgium
CISQ : Italy
CQS : Czech Republic
ELOT : Greece
HKQAA : Hong Kong
IRAM : Argentina
KFQ : Korea
NSAI : Ireland
PSB : Singapore
SAI Global : Australia
SIQ : Slovene
TEST SP : Russia
IQNet is represented in the USA by the following partners: AFAQ, AIB-Vincotte International, CISQ, DQS, KEMA, NSAI, QMI and SAI Global
* The list of IQNet Partners is valid at the time of issue of certificate. Updated information is available under www.iqnet-certification.com